tisdag 15 juni 2010

Balabhadra das commentary (Chat 6th June 2010)

The sweet fruit of Krishnas sweet philosophy becomes more and more sweet when the devotees touch it with their heart, with their mind and intelligence and share it with us. In this way Krishna consciousness becomes sweeter and sweeter every day.

Gurudeva in his position as an Acharya has to be strict in rules and to protect his disciples, in his position as our father, he comes with so much compassion, only to help us to make progress in our life.

And still somehow I cannot follow his instructions and advises – I have to admit. But You, my dear brothers and sisters are all the around with the helping hand open. At all circumstances You are there to bring me back to the instructions and Lotusfeet of Sri Guru.

Like in this commentaries. Krishna is already so merciful, that he brakes his own rules to bring us out of the material world.

I wanted to share with You my favorite statement from Krishna in the Brihad Bhagavatamrita:

“My dear friend, you have passed many lifetimes without paying any attention to Me at all. For so long, hope ha me dancing like a fool, thinking “Perhaps in this lifetime, or this, or this, or this, he will finally turn his face toward Me.” But I could find no pretext on which to bring you to My abode, dear brother, and still follow the timeless laws that I Myself have created.

You showed me no mercy, and as I considered this I grew impatient, full of anxiety to receive Your favor. So I transgressed My eternal code of conduct and arranged for You to take your current birth. Dear boy, in that divine district of Govardhan, my most beloved abode, I Myself became Your Guru. Today you have at last fulfilled the desire I have harbored for so long. Please nourish your happiness and Mine by staying here forever.”

This is so touching, so inspiring, that Krishna brakes his own rules, out of love for us to bring us back to him. And what to speak about the Vaisnavas. They are even more merciful. This makes me crazy and very happy also. Without all of You, Your kindness, Your examples, Your compassion and Your help, even Krishna could not rescue me. I run very fast in the opposite direction, but You ran faster and as a close friend You bring me back on track to the final goal of life. Thank You so much again, and again, dear Vaisnavas. I pray and I try to serve You, that You may be pleased and just shower your love on me.

Haribolo dear Govinda, dear Syamananda, dear Vasudeva, dear Brahma, dear Haladhara, dear Gopalito, dear Vamsi, dear Sanket, dear Yashoda, dear Draupadi, dear all others. I’m begging for Your mercy.'

//Balabhadra das (Germany)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar