tisdag 29 juni 2010

Bhakta Michael commentary (Chat 20th June 2010)

"Symptoms of the love squad members"

Dandavats!

Thank you for sending such excelent lectures from your guru. He is definately a great soul! I think he is up there with Prabhupada because he is very down to earth and good at reaching the ordinary devotee or bhakta. I would like to meet him some day.

Lately I understand the harmony that one of your gurus was talking about the other day. I can see it in holy life that when people accept God (Krishna) there is a harmony. I can see it in nature I can see it in families I can see it in jobs. It is all about accepting God (Krishna) then everything is harmonized. It is magical. I see it in almost all theistic religions.

//Bhakta Michael, California, U.S.

1 kommentar:

  1. dear friend, when you fellow our mela in nandafalva hungary, you will meet gurudeva :) www.mela.nandafalva.hu
    ys paramatma dasa dasanudas radhe radhe

    SvaraRadera