tisdag 15 juni 2010

Vasudeva das commentary (Chat 6th June 2010)

Dandavat Pranams
My head to the feet of all devotees and to the feet of Sri Gurudeva

Here are some highlights I extracted from all the nectar in the chat…

"Devotees are very creative but sometimes they lack solidarity. That is necessary for working in a group."

Its easy to think that "My service is the most important" and we get frustrated when the others think the same about their service. It is very easy to miss out on the big picture as well as the details in relationship to others. The big picture is that we are all parts of Gurudevas vision. We all can fulfill different aspects in his vision. we all can have different realizations and by sharing them we are connected and will help to fill in the pieces in the puzzle. When we see the others in relation to Gurudeva and Krishna we will naturally feel inclined to make the others happy, to talk nicely to them, to not speak in a bad tone or voice, to help them out in their service etc etc. This is called sankirtan. Working together for a common goal.



"When someone comes and say: "Gurumaharaj, what can I do with my life?", its very difficult to me. To determine I should make a study of the person. Better you tell me. Suggest something you like."


"The better thing to do with the problems in the temple is to stop being a problem to the temple myself."


I once heard that the real first steps following the sravanam kirtanam is scrubbanam and moppanam. Very often one devotee is left with a dirty kitchen and gets all the nectar for himself/herself. If the devotees when they see me think that “oh that’s the guy who can’t even wash his plate” then how do I look in front of Krishna since it is well known that the devotees are even more merciful than Krishna?

Then even worse problem i can make is fighting and having a bad mood. Then in the best case I will be tolerated but being tolerated is not really the goal. Then i need to make a self-evaluation.


//vasudeva das (sweden)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar